Saturday, November 14, 2009

some songs and some thoughts

I've been having some good luck when it comes to the radio lately. On Wednesday I finished up at practicum and started my car to hear some great numbers from my past: Rage Against the Machine's Killing in the Name Of, followed by Coldplay's Yellow, followed by Nirvana's All Apologies, which took me all the way home. Very nice sequence for me. Takes me back to my college days.

Then when I came home today I was treated to U2's new single (which somehow doesn't make me want to vomit yet despite the frequency with which it's played), which was followed my favorite song by my favorite band (Radiohead's Karma Police), with Pearl Jam's Better Man rounding out my trip.

This sequence of good going home music is all thanks to 98.7. They play all my favorites. I'm almost as thankful for them as I am for a 3-song commute. On the rare days that I can drive, that is.

And henceforth KROQ shall be known (at least to me) as KROQ of KRAP.

1 comment:

T.Church said...

Yellow = Awesome song.

You have a great blog.