Monday, June 9, 2008

10 Random Things I'm Loving Right Now

In no particular order:

-The Celtics are up on the Lakers 2-0. Take that, fickle LA fans. I can't wait for Kobe to demand to be traded in the offseason again, sending up another big unequivocal "screw-you" to a city and franchise that have coddled him for his entire career. Jackass.
-Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Better than one would think. Much better.
-Gevalia Mocca Java whole bean coffee. So good: strong but not overpowering and low acidity.
-We're getting new phones this week (the Samsung Blast).
-It's almost the end of the quarter for Darcy - one paper to go, so keep up the good work! (When she's less stressed life is better for both of us.)
-FireJoeMorgan.com, for insightful sports commentary and so much more.
-After a Bataan Deathmarch of a primary season, the Democrats finally have a nominee. And it's Obama.
-We got our new passports today. Can't wait for September (week in Cabo = Woo!).
-My beloved Indians are coming to town for a weekend series June 20-22. It will be the second series they've ever played against the Dodgers and I've got tickets for all three games. This way either my favorite team or my adopted team is guaranteed to win each game.
-I just discovered Shiner Bohemian Black Lager at Ralph's.

Life is good.

3 comments:

david said...

I trust there will be no confusion as to which team is really "yours."

A&L King said...

I'm interested in this shiner black lager! And yes, life is much sweeter when the spouse is less stressed from school.

AK

david said...

Have you been enjoying the games? Gotta love CC's blast yesterday.