Monday, October 22, 2007

Ouch

That one's going to hurt for a while. 59 and counting. You would think I would be used to it by now, having supported Cleveland teams for my entire 26 year existence. Every time is a little different though. It's odd that it was the one thing that no one suspected, namely the front of the starting rotation, that did us in. I heard so many people say that our closer was one of the worst around, the offense wasn't producing like it should, unconventional leadoff hitter (too many strikeouts), our manager wasn't as good, etc. but I didn't hear anyone cast any doubt on our top two pitchers. I'm going to stop talking about this before I launch myself into a full-scale depression / bender.

As for good news, Darcy and I got our pictures taken around town this past saturday and the results were pretty amazing (at least judging by what I've seen so far). We're pretty excited. Check out a few:

http://maryrosenbaumphoto.blogspot.com/

Mary's awesome. Hire her to take pictures of you. You won't regret it.

-adam


1 comment:

A&L King said...

When I saw the loss, I shed a single tear for you. I thought this was the year. Well, I will just say what they have been saying for 59 years, "You still have next year!"

Andrew